I Will

Yay! My first self-produced music video. I’ve always dreamt about producing music works of my own. If I did have a bucket list, this would be one of them.

This song was completed before my trip to Port Dickson with my family. During the trip, I had the idea of shooting the music video as there were many scenic spots.

Further more, it was rather quiet. I would feel anxious shooting in front of passer-by

The song is about my struggle with song writing

Thanks to my wife for her great "movements" and my children for helping me shoot.

Available on Spotify, iTunes, Deezer and Amazon




I can't find the words
No matter how I try
Last time something came
That was long ago

Wonder what will be
What is the outcome
At least I got the verse
Now the chorus come

I will, I will
I will find my muse
Don't quit, Just go on
One then more will come

You can rant non stop
Don't see why you can't write
A song just have few words
See now it is all done



Here's the remixed version (2016)

Post a Comment

2 Comments