Change Within Ourselves

This song was written by my wife Gina. She use to play the Electone and sings occasionally. One day she came up to me and sang this song.

I said okay let’s record it with just her vocals alone and I’ll work with that.

Well, this is the result.

I layered some basic tracks on my PC over her vocals and added the saxophone part.

Available on Spotify, iTunes, Deezer and Amazon





One of these days my love
Free, free yourselves
In this crazy world

Gonna have hope and faith
Both, both together
We can change the minds

If you look closer
Deep inside your heart
Everybody’s suffering
Somehow, somewhere
But nobody knows
Only the one up there

All we need is love
All we need is care
All we need is a big change
But nobody dares
To take that first step
Change within ourselves

Change within ourselves




Here's the remixed version (2016)


Post a Comment

0 Comments