I Love Money

This is a song written by my wife Gina

It was created believe or not when she attended a seminar in Singapore. The speaker instructed the audience to come up with a song about money.

She got it done after 5 minutes but didn’t get a chance to sing for the speaker and the audience then.

So when she came home, she sang it for me and by golly was I impressed! I thought the tune was catchy and the lyrics would appeal to the masses.

I had a shot producing it and here’s the outcome.

I must say I’m pretty proud of it.

The next gangnam style? A possibility if there’s an interesting music video to go with the song. With catchy dance moves and young scantily clad back up dancers.

Available on Spotify, iTunes, Deezer and Amazon





I love money
Money loves me
Come on honey
I’m gonna make my money
Just keep it simple
Just follow the rules
I’m gonna be a millionaire
Really really soon
Just bank in the money every minute everyday
And watch it grow more and more day by day

Copyright of Jason Geh



Here's the remixed version (2016)

Post a Comment

0 Comments